Nutri Shine Serum || Trichup Hair Serum || Vasu Care || Detail Review

Hello folks,
Hope you guys are doing well.
Today I am gonna review a product that I fell in love with. The product is from Vasu care from the Range of Hair care, it is there TRICHUP HAIR SERUM.
I received this serum a month ago & I am using from the very first day I received.
So let's jump to the detail review.
.
.
.
Packaging:
Outer package is comes in a white matte box with all the details. The serum itself comes in a round transparent plastic bottle with pump dispenser with tight transparent cap. The packaging is really nice & travel friendly.

.
.
.
It claim?
Gift your hair velvety smoothness, exceptional conditioning & long lasting luster with TRICHUP HAIR SERUM  - NUTRI SHINE. Infused with nutrient rich oils of Aryan, olive & wheatgerm, this non greesy formula instantly absorbs onto your hair giving stunning shine. While also helping to eliminate frizz, split ends & breakage.
.
.
.
.
Ingredients:
Plz consider the picture.

.
.
.
How to use?
Spread evenly a small amount on the entire length of your towel dried or dry hair & comb as usual. Do not rinse of immediately. Avoid using serum on your scalp.
.
.
.
.
Quantity / Price:
50 ML / 299 INR
.
.
.
Self life : 3 years from manufacture
.
.
.
My experience:
I personally love trichup products as they are all harmful chemical free, & this new launched NUTRI SHINE serum is one of there best product. Using this from a month applying weekly twice or thrice.
This serum has a gel kinda consistency & it has sweet floral kinda mild fragrance. The pump is really gd it gives you the required amount of product so no wastage of product & very hygiene friendly as well. The bottle is sleek do it can fit anywhere & the bottle is transparent so you can keep on track as well how much you used.


Generally I apply on travel dry hair & it blends on my hair very easily, I have medium hair & pea size amount is more then enough. It makes my hair more soft, smooth & freeze free. The non sticky formula is really nice, it keeps your shiny the hairs doesn't stick with each other. Also you won't feel the stickyness to your hands which is pretty good. Also it gives my hair nice volume. This nutri shine is locks the shine in hair for attest 30 to 36 hours.
It has some natural infused ingredients as well which is very nutritious for our health like olive , argan & wheatgerm.
      I am loving this serum & I highly recommend to all my followers as it's quite affordable & no harmful chemical. & It us available online as well as offline.
.
.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ It has natural ingredients like argan, olive & wheatgerm oil.
+ Non sticky formula
+ Lock the shine for 30 to 36 hours
+ Makes hair more soft smooth & shiny
+ Add extra volume to the hair.
+ Available everywhere
+ Travel friendly
+ Affordable
+ No harmful chemicals
+ Can use weekly twice or thrice
+ Can last for 4 to 5 months
+ It does what it claims.

.
.
.
.
Cons:
- Nothing I could find.

Comments

Popular Posts