Mondsub 3d hanging ears face & neck mask+ essence series review

Hello lovelies,
How are doing all. When k beauty is new hipe in skincare regime, sheet mask are the new love of every girl, it's easy, simple & quick goto mask.
.
.
Today I am gonna review Mondsub 3d hanging ears face & neck mask+ essence series
.
.
Brown rice mask effect:
The brown rice protin contains variety of nutritional enzymes, protin amino acid & vitamin ingredients, can instantly penetrate into the skin, soften the skin purify & brighten the skin. In combination with other active ingredient can work together to soften skin cuticles, & enhach the elastic of the skin, nourishes the skin, to make you look more gorgeous.
.
.
.
.Perspective essence effect:
It is an effective essence that has excellent effect for anti aging bleaching, anti wrinkle & brightening.
.
.
How to use?
Apply the mask on cleansed face, hang the mask onto ears keep it for 15 min, & then remove the mask. Message the excess product with finger tips before rinsing with warm water. After using the mask, apply essence onto the face message gentally with fingertips for better absorption.
For better result please use it 2 3 times weakly.
.
.
My experience:
Mondsub mask are really gd though I have dry skin with sensitivity. Many things doesn't suit me. It does. After washing my face with face wash I applied this mask it give a cool & clam feeling. After 15 min I washed my face pat dry with face towel & I applied serum. It gives such a glow I just loved it. I will give big thumbs up.
.
.
.
Pro :
Paraben free
Makes your skin soft & suffule
Gives you natural glow
No mess
.
.
.
Cons:
Price may be bit side of con
Availability also a con coz available on online.


Comments

Popular Posts