BIOTIQUE BIO FRUIT WHITENING LIP BLAM" 

Hello lovelies.
These days r every one love matte lipstick bt before applying matte lipstick most imp step is to apply lip blam. Which give u nice mostirize to u lips.
I huv super dry lips & lil pigmented also. I love matte lipstick they are obsession, for that I huv to keep my lips always moisturised & soft smooth. I never miss "lip blam"
Weather some lip blams failed actually what they claim here is one which is really did what it claims  my search for gd lip blam end here & that is "BIOTIQUE BIO FRUIT WHITENING LIP BLAM"  Biotique

IT CLAIMS
*bio fruit  whitening lip blam lightens & evens out lip tones. 100% botanical extracts. & ayurvedic recipe
.
.
HOW TO USE
*smooth on & around bare lips, alone or under lipstick.
.
.
THEY MENTIONED IN THE BOX
*this is not cosmetic product.
*it has therapeutic properties.
& all the details maintained in outer package.
.
.
COLOUR
*this blam is not tinted. It's look like strawberry flavour colur in tub bt when u apply on u r lips it's look natural💋💕
.
.
PRICE:
12 GM / 175 INR
.
.
PAKAGING
* outer packaging is square shape carton with all the details.
* inner packaging which is plastic round shape tub.
*with extra care layer
*outer package come with seal where they mentioned "SAFETY SEALED DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN"
.
.
.
.PRO
*it does what it claims
* works on pigmentation
* really gd for extreme dry & chapped lips
*travel freindly packaging
*no paraben no petroleum *no chemical
*100% organic / ayurvedic
*pocket freindly
.
.
CON
*nothing
.
.
REPURCHASE
* Yes definitely
.
.
REAPPLY
in every 3 to 4 hours

MY EXPERIENCE
* it really works very well it keeps my lips mostirize for atlest 3 to 4 hours then I reapply this, it lighten & even tones lips give a natural pinkish glow to lips. 12gm organic ayurvedic products for 175 rs is tums up👍 & it is light weight it dosent feel that I huv something on my lips.. & it has a fruity smell which stay 15 to 20 min on your lips.
.
.
Follow me on insta @my_beauty_dreamz

Comments

Popular Posts