Bio honey water" clarifying toner with Himalayan waters

BIOTIQUE BIO HONEY WATER Biotique

Hello lovelies,
Today I am discussing & reviewing "TONER" many people still don't know what is toner or how it's work... Well you can say I was one of them just 2 years from now when I discovered toner, & since then it's part of my skincare routine. Well in time I used many toners so today I am reviewing one of the best.
.
.
"Bio honey water" clarifying toner with Himalayan waters
.
.
INGREDIENTS:
Maju phal (Quercus Infectoria),
Gajar (Daucus Carota),
Ghritkumari (Aloevera Bardadensis),
Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia),
Gulab (Rosa Centifolia),
Madhu (Honey (Mel),
Japa (Hibiscus rose senensis),
Himalayan Water Q.S.
.
.
IT CLAIMS:
100% ayurvedic.
This lightening lotion is blended with pure honey, aloe Vera, manjishtha, nutgalls, carrot, sandalwood, and the fresh waters found in the foothills of the Himalayas. Refreshes, tones and brightens the complexion. Brings skin into perfect pH balance.
.
.
HOW TO USE:
Apply to cotton pads or washcloth and gently wipe over cleansed face and neck, morning and evening.
.
.
The brand says: this is not a cosmetic product. It has therapeutic properties.
.
.
Quantity:
Size.                Price
120ml.             175
.
.
Availability:
Biotique products are easily available at market as well as online.
.
.
Colour/ fregrance:
It is in pinkish colour with sweet smell. Smell doesn't bothers atoll.
.
.
Packaging:
The outer coverage is cardboard on which every single details are mentioned, & inner packaging is white colour good quality plastics bottle with green cap. & A label on the Bottle which mentions name etc Bottle have little hole on it so I can drop the toner to cotton.
.
.
My experience:
This is little thick consistency then other toners, & all though it doesn't contain soap or alcohol but it feels little soppy... Bt it doesn't harm at I'll. As you know Freinds I huv a dry skin, & this toner makes my skin soft, smooth, norished & as well it keep my skin hydrating. I use this one in a day some time twice in a day. & It's last long one month which is really good.
.
.
.
Pros
*100% Ayurvedic
*Chemical free
*Makes skin soft, smooth, norished hydrated
*Travel freindly
*Affordable price
*Always available
.
.
.
Cons
*  I found is a con packaging, personally I feel toners are must huv spray bottles which easy to apply, just pray on face. In this you huv dip the cotton then apply I m not comfortable with that. *So I transfer this toner to my empty spray bottles so I can apply comfortable.
*Well I can't say is con bt yes now a days toners are also use as setting spray bt as it is little soppy u can't use this as setting spray. Bt I guess this is chemical free toner it's worthy.

Comments

Popular Posts