Nano Nine || Lunch Box || steel Bottle || stainless steel || Detail Review

Hello folks,
I received a lunch box set from Nano Nine after using for 2 months, I think this is the time to review it.
.
DETAILS ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
✓ Product name : Stainless steel Brunch meal pack - 4
✓ it also contain Lunch BAG
✓ Leakproof & compact design
✓ single wall tiffin range
✓ food grade & BPA free lid
✓ one tiffin box ( small plus  size ) suitable for Rice Or Roti
✓ three tiffin box (small) suitable for curry, dal, salad , fruits , dessert etc.

.
.
.
Price : 585 INR
.
.
**NOTE:  5 years guarantee on lid
.
.
.
My experience:
I received the pack of lunch box 2 month ago & using since the day I received, I pack lunch in this for my husband, the sleek & light weight design is very convenient to carry in office bag.
Though they have plastic lid on it they are Leakproof so I don't have to worry when I pack Dal or something.
This pack size is ideal for school kids, as I pack for my husband I fill one plus size & one small size box of rice. The lunch box is air tight which helps to keep food warm for longer time of period.

The stainless steel is from very good quality, though they are very light weight but tiffin won't get dent.
It's easy to wash as they come in single wall.
They are multiple purpose use as well, some days I only want to use 2 or 3 box & I can use them coz they come single wall.
I will recommend this to each & every person who was thinking of buying TIFFIN BOX. just go for it guys, you won't regret it.
.
.
P.s: picture taken before using these tiffins.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello Beautiful people out there,
Hope you guys are doing well.
Today let me ask you a question first - what kind of bottle you use?
Well generally you will ans - plastic or good quality plastic bottle.
But no matter how much good quality is the plastic bottle still we should avoid, because water we pour constantly, we keep water in the bottle for 12 × 7 so we need to think twice .
I did not thought in this matter deeply before.

But few days ago when I received SUPOR STEEL BOTTLE from NANO NINE.
I think of this deeply & started using this bottle & also while I was traveling to Mahabaleshwar I used this bottle, & now after using I am sure I am gona replace all the plastic bottles to steel bottle.
It keep the water taste exact water should taste, not slight plastacy & this steel bottle also help to keep cool water cool & warm water warm.
Unique thing is they designed is very light weight  & this bottle are travel friendly as well. The bottle cap has a little rope holder you can carry this while trecking , gyming.
As these bottle are plastic free you can give to your children as school water bottles.
Personally i highly recommend to change your bottle plastic to steel.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ 100% plastic free
+ Hygienic
+ Multipurpose use
+ You can keep this in fridge
+ Leakproof & unbreakable
+ 1 liter bottle
+ Keep cool water cool & warm water warm.
+ Light weight
+ This bottle are also available in different sizes.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wrinkle Couture that I use if I can find a link to them down below there so hopefully if I enjoyed this and I will see you stop looking at me like that me a better day time line but I still use this like all time it also has 3.4 fluid ounces and it's a lot like this will touch' I use the touch of deep the deep cleanse or not both but or I use this Murad pour rescue as you can tell I've been using it this is probably like my second to third bottle of this stuff I love me red as a brand I've been using them for years they initially helped clear up a lot of acne and I had and I just found that most of all their products I've tried to work really well for me a lot
https://ozvish.com/wrinkle-couture/
Lago said…
nice recommendation of the malaysia lunch box!

Popular Posts