Dead Sea Mud Face wash || Chauth & Nagsan || Detail Review

Hello beautiful people out there,
So here I am with another product review, today I am gonna review a face wash which I am using from more then 1 month & trust me I am in love with this, & this face wash is just perfect for winter's.
So a month ago I received 3 products from CHAUTH & NAGSAN, these are from Dead Sea Mud range.
.
.
.
.
Packaging:
The face wash comes in a round transparent plastic bottle with pump nozzle, the packaging is nice & sturdy.
.
.
.
.
.
Key Ingredients:
Aqua
Lauryl glucoside
Cocoyl glucoside
Cocomidopropyl betaine
Glycerine
Aloe vera
Mineral dead sea salt.
.
.

.
.
How to use?
Mix a small amount with water on your palms & run into a lathers. Gently massage into wet skin, rinse thoroughly.
.
.
.
.
Quantity / Price:
200 ML / 599 INR
.
.
.
Availability?
They are available at Amazon
.
.
.
My experience:
Honestly I am using dead sea must face wash for first time & I totally loved it, it has muddy fragrance on it, personally on morning I love the fragrance, it smes exactly like rain drops in mud. It has grayis color & gel kind of consistency, just pea size amount is needed, & as it has pump on it, it's very convenient to get proper amount of product no wastage at all.

  When it mix with water it lathers very well & it removes all the dirt & control oil on face as well, after one use you can find difference by your self, it makes my face more soft & suffle. If you are from very dry skin then you might feel lil strechy I recommend to apply aloe vera gel after using this face wash.
If you have acne prone skin or have sebum issue this just the face wash you needed, dead sea help to removes all the immpurities like acne & sebum. Give perfect clear skin.
I really loved this unique blend of ingredients, best for winter's do try it.
.
.
.
.

Pro:
+ Paraben, pathalets, SLS & Petroleum free
+ It has very nice earthy fragrance
+ Lathers very well
+ Removes all the dirt & control oil
+ Makes skin more softer & smoother
+ Comes in a pump bottle it's convenient to get just right amount of product.
+ It does brighten your skin & prevents acne.
+ Easily available on Amzon
+ Travel friendly.
.
.
.
Cons:
- there no cons but if you are from super dry skin & still like to try this, I recommend use aloe vera gel or good moisturizer after washing you face coz it might feel lil strechy.

Comments

Popular Posts