Mint Lip Balm || Urvi Naturals || Organic & Natural || Detail Review

Hello Folks,
Who doesn't love Lip balms? I am obsessed with them, & as I have super dry lips I need them as well. But not all lipbalms are suitable. As I am hadcore lipstick lover & lipstick are filled with chemicals I always try to choose my lip balm which are 100% organic, 100% Natural.
Few days back I received Mint Lip Balm by Urvi Naturals & I am using this since.
So here is details review.
.
.
.
Packaging:
Definitely the packaging is luxurious & beautiful. The cardboard is made from soft velvaty texture paper that you will love it, it has beautiful mint  printed on minty green  color. The lip balm it self comes in a cute lil transparent tub with black twisted cap & white lid protecter. This lip balm you can carry easily anywhere.

.
.
.
It claims?
A luxurious hydrating lip balm with raw kokum butter & sweet almond oil. Cocoa butter & beeswax added for extra nourishment & shine. Prevents lips from getting dry.
.
.
.
How to use?
Apply on lips as often as needed.
.
.
.
Ingredients:
Beeswax
Coconut oil
Almond oil
Kokum butter
Cocoa butter
Mint flavor
.
.
.
Quantity / price:
5gm / 280 INR
.
.
.
Self life :
2 yeas from manufacture date.
.
.
.

My experience:
This lip comes in a off white color & it smells exact like mints. Have to rub finger on the lip balm & apply on lips. This lip balm definitely keep my lips more hydrating & it's lock the nourishment. Dry lips like mine definitely need a lip balm like this, daily use make your lips soft, smooth & plumping. The lip balm has beautiful shine on it, the more you apply the more glossy look you get. If you are Matt lipstick lover like me, don't forget to try this lipbalm sure you will like it to.
It's quite expensive though. I know all the ingredients are natural & organic but the quantity in this price looks expensive, in my opinion they at least increase the quantity.
This 5 GM quantity can be last for 1 month if you use regularly.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ It keeps hydrating your lips
+ It lock the nourishment
+ The more you use, the more lips get glossy
+ Daily use makes your lips soft, smooth & pumping
+ It has beautiful aroma of mint
+ 100% natural , organic ingredients
+ Super cute packaging
.
.
.
.
Cons:
- doesn't contain spf ( I wish they could include spf )
- quite expensive
- available only on there website ( they should start selling online like Amazon, flipkart )

Comments

RobertNelson said…
Thanks for sharing wonderful info, Found your post interesting, can not wait to see more from you. Good luck for upcoming post!!! You can also read more from Kokum Butter

Popular Posts