Baking Highlighter || Incolor || Best Highlighter For Beginners || Detail Review

Hello Folks,
We all love makeup, & these days we have so much of variants. One of the variant makeup which hit India just 2 to 3 years ago. "Highlighter" yes highlighters are new edition to makeup. & Now it became obsession for some girls.
Ofcours I am when of them,
Today I am gonna review one of the best affordable highlighter which will be best for beginners.
"Incolor Baking Highlighter"
.
.
.
Packaging:
The highlighter comes in a matte black square box with golden art printed on it. The outer package as well the inner package has mentioned the ingredients list.
The highlighter it self comes in a round black plastic with transparent top.
.
.
.

Price / quantity:
295 INR / 9 GM
.
.
.
Self life: 4 years from manufacture
.
.
.
.
Shade:
5 Antique Bronze
.
.
.
.
My Experience:
This is my first highlighter, I was looking for something affordable as I am gonna try first time & my search ended here. Incolor has 5 shades of highlighter in this range, & my shade is 05 Antique bronze.

The highlighter is very pigmented & one swipe is enough to give you the glow. The hightlighter doesn't have big chunks which is definitely a pro, the particles are very fine. It does become chaky after  3 , 4 hours but I don't have any problems with that as it comes such affordable price, so I can learn how to use this then k can invest on high end highlighters. One thing I definitely didn't like about this as it has 4 types of parabens but again in India most of cosmetic contain paraben.
.
.
.
.

Pro:
+ Highly pigmented
+ Nice quantity they are providing
+ Available easily
+ They offering 5 shades in baking range
+ Affordable
+ Doesn't spread
.
.
.
Cons:
- contains 4 type of paraben
- became chaky after 3, 4 hours

Comments

divya said…
Thanks a lot very much for the high quality and results-oriented help. I won’t think twice to endorse your blog post to anybody who wants and needs support about this area.

Hijeen-V Vaginal Wash

Popular Posts