Early pregnancy symptoms & what is implantation in pregnancy?

 Hello beautiful people out there, hope you guys are doing great.


I am back with my third blog about my pregnancy journey.

   In my pregnancy I experienced many things which I'm not aware of before,  at that time I felt very helpless, I have to Google my symptoms and then do research on it to finally understand my situation.


so if you are someone who don't know small, minor details about pregnancy then do reach my blog till last.


Today I am going to share my pregnancy symptom, 

please note :- " every woman is different every baby is different so symptoms of every pregnancy can be different as well"


Rather than delaying in my periods,  my symptoms are vomiting, cramps in  stomach,  back pain, nauseous, mood swings and after having the symptoms for 4 to 5 days I started having smell sensitivity.


I had these symptoms in my life many times, how?

they are also symptoms of PMS prementural  symptoms,  so obviously I ignore and thought my periods will come soon,  

I was very much sure that my period is on the way, because I was experiencing heavy stomach cramps and back pain with fever, this happens with me 4 days to 1 week before my period start,  the cramps are slowly started to change in a sharp pain in my lower abdomen, the pain sometimes will be very intense, the pain will come in episode like for 2 to 4 minutes in half an hour or some time the pain was unbearable and I cried.


On the day I confirmed my pregnancy I told my doctor about slower abdomen cramps and pain she told it's normal in pregnancy and not to worry, but not knowing the cause of pain is very unsatisfied, I was very uncertain so I asked the doctor  "what is the cause? and she told it a  and Implanation pain


Of course I don't know what is implantation, so I came home and started my own research.

  so if you don't know what is implantation pain? please read my description of implantation .


please note:  not necessarily that every woman experience implantation pain


Implantation symptoms include cramping, nauseous, bloating, light bleeding, sore breast, headache, mode swings, and sometimes change in body temperature


Generally implantation start after 6 to 12 days of fertilization and implantation is one of the early sign of pregnancy.


    you will feel implantation pain in your lower abdominal, lower back and pelvic area, mostly the pain happens middle of the abdominal rather than  the left side or right.


Among all these symptoms except light bleeding and sore breast I almost experienced everything.


I feel very fascinated when I think how a woman body sent signal that a new life is in making, the things a woman's body "go through"  during pregnancy is unimaginable.


Implantation pain is one of the unspeakable stage of pregnancy where people say it's normal in pregnancy and expect women to do everything in that pain,  though implantation pain is part of pregnancy,  don't treat like this is a normal and common nothing in pregnancy, nothing is normal and common,  a woman should take rest when she is an implantation pain, cause inside of the body a life is in making its foundation.


So if you are any pain and someone says you is normal don't worry and do work, please don't listen to them, listen only your body, you will experience implantation pain only if your body is in need of the desperate rest.


For three months of pregnancy are crucial time, every woman should take rest and take care of their body,  because that was the time when a new life is in making.

an implantation is a part of the foundation of new beginning.


Before taking any kind of meds for delayed periods don't forget to take pregnancy test, even if you are on any birth control pill cause you never know what is happening inside your body.

   yes cramps, pain, vomiting are part of pregnancy but don't treat these as normal, give your body rest and brace every change in your body.


Hope my today's blog will help someone,  thank you for reading it  last, 

   I will try to upload my next Blog on pregnancy topic soon, till then stay tuned and take care of your body. 


Comments

Cologne Buys said…
Colognes and creed perfumes have been invented since the 1760s by James Henry, who collected these scents from different kinds of woods, flowers, water, chemicals and collectively made up a masterpiece as the result of that. The few famous perfumes of the Creed brand are as follows:
Creed avenues creed Millesimal spray for men has launched by Olivier and Erwin Creed in 2010. The main sensational fragrances include a mixture of Apple, bergamot and black currant, rose, patchouli and birch, almonds, vanilla, musk and many more.
humayun saleem said…
Very Informative article

If you want to maintain your fashion and life style you must be shopping branded shirts for men

Popular Posts