Deyga Beetroot lip balm || Deyga organics || Detail Review

Hello guys,
I Received Deyga organics products almost a month ago, I am using there products from the moment I received them, & Now I am ready for the detailed Review.
  Before I get into the review, let me tell you few things about Deyga organics.
.
.
About Deyga organics:
Deyga organics is brand which manufacture Skincare, haircare & bath and body products for both men & women.
   There products are made from pure & natural ingredients. Deyga products are handcrafted & made in small batches.
             When Deyga organics says they are organic , they really ment it as there products doesn't contain anykind of chemical, the source of all the ingredients is MOTHER NATURE.
     Deyga organic is a brand introduced by Arthi Raguram, A lady with empowerment & vision.
Vision of a chemical free skincare & haircare product, the products should care the skin with out any chemical.
She handles her buisness from Tamil Nadu.
.
.
.
I received there four products & I am loving each one of them, so without delaying anymore, let's start the review.
.
The First product I am gonna review is Deyga organic Beetroot Lip Balm.
.
.
Packaging:
The beetroot lip balm comes in a tin tub container, with twisted tin lid. All the details are labelled down side of the container.
The packaging is simple & the container is reusable.
  When the product reach me it was nicely wrapped with cello tape so the product should not be damaged.
.
.
.
Ingredients:-
✓ almond oil
✓ avocado oil
✓ jojoba oil
✓ shea butter
✓ beetroot extract and
✓ Beeswax
.
.

How to use?
• take a small amount on your fingertips and applied to lips spreading evenly.
.
.
Shelf life:-
° eight months from the manufacture date.
.
.
.
My Experience:
the lip balm comes in a tin tub container, it looks red in colour as it has beetroot extract, but once you rub your fingertip into the lip balms you could see the lip balm is transparent, the light weight lip balm slide smoothly in to lips and give a glossy glow.

 
        the lip balm doesn't have any kind of fragrance on it, so I love it as sometime a strong fragrance may irritate. I have Sahara desert dry lips they are very chapped & flaky  and have pigmentation as well, I love liquid matte lipsticks  but they mke  my lips more dry &  worst. so when I received this lip balm I didn't knew how much it can heal my lips, but I am surprised with the results I apply this lip balm 5 to 6 times in a day, it Moisturize the Lip & keep hydrated  for good 1 hour so you need to keep re-applying the lip balm.


        I was shocked and surprise how amazing this lip balm work, not only it made my lips soft and smooth it also started lightening the pigmentation I have on my lips.

   my lips again becoming pink and plumpy, the lip balm start showing results after religiously using for a week.

   so if you have dry chapped, pigmented lips just like me, then I highly recommend this lip balm to you.
use this beetroot lip balm religiously for a week and you can see the positive result by yourself.
.
.
.
Quantity / Price:
20 G /      290 INR
.
.
.
Pro:
+ Does not have any kind of fragrance.
+ Lip balm only have natural organic ingredients
+ Doesn't contain any kind of chemical
+ Remove  pigmentation from the  lips and give pink and plumpy lips.
+ it prevents from chapping, remove the dry flakes.
+ keep lips moisturize & hydrate, daily use make lips soft and smooth
+ Prevent dryness if applied this lip balm before applying matte lipsticks.
+ Travel friendly
.
.
.
Cons:
- the lip balm comes in a tub, I feel it is little unhygienic as we need to dip our fingertips every  time we apply this on lips , but it will be perfect if it comes in a tube packaging.
.
.
.
Note:
® it may look expensive to some people, but as the product is 100% chemical free it makes worth buying and investing into the product.

.
® the shelf life is only 8 months cause it does not have any kind of artificial preservatives so the shelf life is less.

Deyga Beetroot lip balm available in https://deyga.in/collections/skin-care/products/beetroot-lip-balm-20g


Comments

Popular Posts