Sri Sri Tatva Gulab Jal || Detail Review



Hello beautifulpeople out there,
Welcome to mybeautydreamz, I am here with one more review today.
This review will be short but on point.
So without wasting anytime, let's start.
.
.
.
.
Toner/ hydrosel water is something that I never skip. As I am from super dry skin, " Toner / Hydrosel " is a source of hydration & nourishment.
I came across this Gulab jal while I was searching for toner , it attracted my attention as it is very affordable from another toners.

So I really wanted to try this out, honestly I did not have any kind of expectations when I bought this toner.
     But when I started using it, it definitely surprised me.
.
.
.
✓ the color & consistency of this glub jal is exactly like water.
✓ it has strong fragrance of rose, which stay's on face for 30 to 40 min.

✓ it has spray nozzle, so very easy to use, just spray directly on your face.
✓ it definitely hydrates & keep moisturize the face,you can carry this rose water & spray on your face whenever your skin feel tierd or dehydrated. It will instently refresh your mood.
✓ it also minize the pores.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ Easily available both online & ofline
+ This rose water is very affordable, it price 65 INR for 100 ML of product.
+ This rose water can be use in many ways like as Toner, mix with face pack, refreshing most, & also makeup finishing mist.
+ It hydrates the skin & keep moisturizing.
+ It also helps in minimizing the pores.
+ Sri Sri Tatva showed all the preservatives they added on this Gulab jal.
.
.
.
Cons:
- Nothing I could find.

Comments

Orlando Eaves said…
Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thank you so much!
black seed oil for hair loss

Popular Posts