Hair oil by L'amour || Detail Review

Hello beautiful people out there,
 Hair care is as important as skincare, hair maintenance is always difficult for girls. There are numerous type of hair, but they all crave for one thing & that is intensive care.
As saying goes "no one can predict girls mood" same saying goes for there hair "No one can predict how our hair gonna behav"
Oily, split ends, frizzy , riffness , dandruff,  hairfall are the some common issues.
L'amour Hair oil is handmade with ancient ingredients which is key for healthy hair.
.
.
.
Ingredient:
Coconut oil
Almond oil
Olive oil
Avacado oil
Jojoba oil
Tulsi leaves
Curry leaves
Hibuscus flower
Hibuscus leaves
Fenugreek seeds
.
.
.
Packaging:
The hair oil is comes in a transparent glass bottle with red plastic cap. Packaging is nice for daily use but this packaging is not travel friendly, you may need to transfer oil to another bottle if you like carry while traveling.
.
.
How to use:
Take a small bowl, pour appropriate amount then warm the oil. Massage on your head. Apply weekly thrice.
.
.
.
My Experience:
This hair oil is fragrance free, as I am sensitive to fragrance this oil is good for people like us.
This oil is handmade in small baches with all the natural organic ingredients which is big yes for me. It has pale yellow color & is not so heavy as organic oil has to be.
I apply this oil weekly thrice, I massage it on scalp then hair after the massage I tightly tie my hair next day I was my hair with shampoo.
This hair oil makes my hair much softer, stronger & shinner.
It has nourishment properties which help to prevent frizzyness , dandruff, premature greying.
.
.
Pro:
+ Nourish the scalp
+ Make hair stronger
+ Prevent premature greying
+ Help to grow new hair
+ Prevent dandruff
.
.
.
Cons:
- packaging is a con for me, they should provide ingredient & price in there packaging which they didn't.
& It's not travel friendly.
- hair oil could be more lighter, texture is lil thick.

Comments

Popular Posts