My Recipe journal by MATRIKAS || Detail Review


Hello beautiful people out there,
Hope you guys are doing well.
  If you follow my Instagram stories @my_beauty_dreamz then you guys know , how much I love to cook. Whenever I cook something different, unique, or special I share my recipe by uploding them on my Instagram stories.
      I learned my recipes from my mom, Nani & from YouTube guru's, but what my recipe special? Or what make them mine?
    Well I always make changes on them, I always do experiment & do substitute chemical ingredient to natural ingredient or according my own preference.
.
   After these changes, these recipes taste different altogether, & these changes make these recipes mine.
.
.
I Never thought to pen down my recipes, but after I received this beautiful journal from MATRIKAS  a wonderful thought lingerie in my mind, that I should pen down my recipe , so I can pass those to my upcoming generations as my Legacy.
.
.
     "For me cooking is a Legacy.
     That I carry now & someday I will
       Pass on to my upcoming generations"
.
.
.
About MATRIKAS:

Matrikas is a stationary brand which manifacture wild range of planner's &  journals. They have Blog journal, Daily planner's, women journal, Recipe journal, Baking journal & many more. You can choose according your preference.
  Matrikas journal are colorful with best graphics & cover page desgins. Matrikas only use premium quality of paper for there journal & planner's.
There stationary product are always available Online.
.
.
.
.
.
About Recipe Journal:

Matrikas Recipe journal comes in a segments, this is the one of the best recipe journal I ever saw, different segments will help you to manage your routine very neatly.
.
.
.
Segments are:
* Personal Info

* Index

* Master grocery list

* Party planner


* Tomato soup Recipe


* Sticker page

* Recipe pages

* Pouch & elastic for safe locking
.
.
.
Why I Love This Journal?
This journal starts with beautiful quote, 

interesting is they provided beautiful sticker's, the ingredients sticker & the marker sticker's are colorful &  the make our notebook more beautiful & colorful.

       As this is a recipe journal they provided tomato recipe in it, & trust me that recipe is super easy to make & very yummy.
  They provided two type of grocery list segments, (1) Master groceries list (2)  Tear Groceries list
In master groceries list you can make a list of all kind of ingredients you need in your kitchen in daily basis & tear grocery list is when you will you are going to buy you need to pen down what you for this week, or this month so you note down those ingredients & tear the paper from journal & you are good to go.
Many women forget where they kept there grocery list, but now this will be not an issue coz you can not down on journal , tear when you are going.
.
   This journal has telephone list as well, though we Are now live in a digital world & we saved contact on our phones, but still there are few categories contacts are there which we don't need on our ph contact list but still they are important to us, 
So you can note number of your Milkman, Groceries store, fruit store , chat store & restaurant number on your Recipe journal telephone list, easy to find, quick to dail & easy to manage.
.  
  While you write your recipes , you can also judge your own recipes by giving points to your recipe ( no one can judge better then you do by yourself, coz you know how much your hard work deserves) they also have segments for preparation time , ingredients etc which just make your note very understandable.
.
Texture/ Quality / Graphics:
The journal cover has matte texture & the graphic is according the theme, the graphic designer did great job, a lady in saree & high heels in kitchen describe the multitasking Indian woman's.
  & When it comes to quality they did not did any compromise with it, from the cover to pages, the print to sticker's is everything made of premium quality products.
.
.
Available @amazon
MatrikaS Recipe Journal - A5 - A (MatrikaS Recipe Journal Inspires The Chef in You, to be Creative in The Kitchen & Record Your Experiments with recipies!) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07R4ZND42/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_G7R4CbY88X1NT
Price: 450 INR
.
.
.
    I will recommend this Journal to each & every person who love to cook, who love to discover there own recipes so they can pen down the recipes & pass on to there loved ones coz:

"Food is love, food is blessing, food is Legacy"

Comments

Popular Posts