Nattfru Fruit Powder || 100% Natural || Detail review

Hello beautiful people out there
Everyone has their own favorite season my favorite season is winter someone told me season can represent once personality like winter season  represents love, romance and laziness while summer represent hope Warmness and  holidays.
       Well I am one of those person who is not a great fan of summer coz summers make me restless.
       my body my skin all start behaving weird,  for me summer means all type of health problems like dehydration, diarrhea, dizziness, extra. and all of those problems can be cure by only two things lots of water and healthy nutrition.
      Being a housewife I often did not get time for myself.
My husband always buy fruit but often I end up throwing them on dustbin because of laziness.
after all the household chores I feel so tired , that I just need some b
rest.  the thought of washing, peeling and chopping the fruit fells like lot of hassle, right?
      so if you are like me who hates summer because of the health problems than I have something for you guys which will be perfect for your summers.
.
.
.
.
About Nattfru:
Nattfru is a brand which manufactured hundred percent natural fruit powder. they don't have any kind of preservetives, chemical.

they have different fruit powders so you can choose a card in your preference.
.
.
.
What I received from Nattfru?
I received there two varients:

*Beal juice powder.

* Phalsa juice powder.
.
.
.
.
.
Quantity / price:
45 g / 50 INR
.
.
Avability : Amazon
.
.
How to mix?

fruit powder comes in a satchet, different people like different consistency, so take a glass of water (room temperature) than add the fruit powder as much as you want then mix it well then drink it.
.
.
.
.
My Experience:
These fruit powder are perfect for me, they give me right amount of nutrition plus  it will keep my body hydrated in the summer. The fruit powder intake prevent dehydration, dizziness, weakness, and diarrhea.
you can have this anytime you want. you can also mix this and can carry with you while you are  going to your office, college, school. you can drink juice on your way or at your respective work place.
     if you  like you can add more sugar to it as well, but as the already added sugar earlier I like to have as it is.
  Those juice powder help  me save a lot of time and hassle, of peeling, cleaning and chopping the fruit.
   I Recommend this to each and every person, specially in this summer so you can keep yourself hydrated and full of nutrition.
Have a happy  & healthy summer to all.
.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ Hundred percent natural
+ No preservatives
+ Ready to use
+ Easy to mix
+ Keep yourself hydrated & full pack of nutrition.
+ Travel friendly
+ Pocket friendly
+ Available online
.
.
.
Cons:
-  Nattfru added sugar in these fruit powder, I would like to have sugar free fruit powder so even diabetic people can have it. we can add sugar is we want to, I like sugar free fruit powder.
This is the only con I found.

Comments

Popular Posts