Three compact / face powder I am currently using


Hello beautiful people out there, hope you guys are doing really well,  today I am back with my current favourite compact and face powder they are affordable and suitable for daily use.


.
1: L'Oreal Paris mat magique All-in-One:
I am using this compact from past seven months and it become my absolute favourite it is not only help you to achieve a perfect matte finish but also it primes your face, and gives full coverage and brighten you skin as well.

     it does all the things it claims, the compact is a saviour in daily life, after just your CTM routine apply the compact and you are ready to go without any other makeup application.
It's a high coverage compact with porefilling  and matte finish it has spf 34 PA +++
It stays for long six to seven hours.
It provide silky smooth skin with perfect matte finish and glow. if you are from dry to super dry skin make sure you moisturize your face very well.

.
Only issue I face with the compact is packaging, Everytime you have to apply this you have to flip the lid to see in mirror.
.
.
**It comes in a five different shades
1 n6 nude honey
2 g2 Golden Ivory
3 G7 Golden Amber
4 g1 vanilla Ivory
5 n2 nude vanilla
.
.
# My shade:  G2 Golden Ivory
# Quantity: 6g
# Price: 450 MRP
** Keep eye on nykaa you can get discount.
.
.
.
2) Lakme rose powder:
Lakme rose powder is my favourite from my college days, it is a loose powder comes in a round tub it is a travel friendly and it can last 6 to 7 months even if you use for daily twice.

it gives me very subtle Rosy Pinky glow which I love the most,
many people avoid the powder because it has Rosy pink tint but if you apply just after moisturizer it goes very well.
But if you pair this rose powder with foundation or BB cream then colour may  look little dark pink.
This powder may not suit people with dark to dusky skin tone, so if you have dark to dusky skin tone avoid this powder but if you are from medium to fair skin tone just go for it.
It gives you Matt finish stays for three to four or makes a skin soft supple.
It has Rosy fragrance as well, which make you feel refresh
Special recommendation for college students
.
.
**Is powder is available in two shades
01 soft pink
02 warm pink
.
.
My shade: 01 soft pink
Quantity : 40 gram
Price : 160 INR.
.
.
.
.
3) Coat me Bonjour Paris photo match gentle compact powder :
Recently Bonjour Paris became my favourite cosmetic brand, they have amazing range of lipstick and many other cosmetic products.

     There gentle compact powder is enriched with vitamin E and has spf 10.
   I use this after application of BB cream to set my face and give complete matte finish, it is a very lightweight compact with medium coverage, it stays on face for 2 to 3 hours you can also use direct after application of moisturizer. 

It has a synthetic fragrance but it doesn't bother you after application.
.
.
**This compact is available in seven shades
.
*You can get this compact from Amazon or nykaa
.
My shade: 03
Quantity: 9M
Price 249 : INR

Comments

Popular Posts