Detail Information about strobe cream || Two Affordable Strobe Cream For Beginners


Hello Folks,
Today here I am to share some details about strobe creams, like what they are? & what is there role in makeup? If you don't know about the strobe creams then this blog is just for you.
Also I am sharing two affordable & best strobe creams for beginners to choose from. You can read the detail review of the products & decide in which product you like to invest.
.
.
I have a neutral undertone, which means my skin tone is a mixture of warm (yellow) & cool tone.
I prefer pinkish glow on my face, so I always choose my strobe cream which is tinted. It helps me to achive dewy pinky glowy face.
( Generally people prefer nude shades )
          This two strobe cream are easily available in Indian market & they are affordable too.
  If you are beginner I would suggest you to one of these, two strobe creams to start your strobing.
.
.
Before I give my review on these strobe cream, let me give you guys a brief about strobe cream.
.
.

-> what is strobe cream?
* Strobe cream is a moist cream with shimmer particles, it add glow to dull skin. It gives the iluminous effect to the skin, strobe creams comes in a basically two shade family nudes & pinks. It gives you subtle glow.
.
.
.
-> How to use strobe cream?
* Take a pea size of strobe cream on back of your Palm, then pour your favorite foundation or bb cream & mix both of them well, then apply on your face & blend with the help of makeup brush or beauty sponge.
.
.
.
-> What is difference between strobe cream & highlighter?
* The main difference is that highlighting is usually paired with Contor & blush, while strobe cream is highlight that stands alone & typically has very dewy finish.
.
.
.
Let's start the review of strobe cream:
.
1) Maybelline New York face studio master strobe cream:
When I decided to try strobe cream my first choice was this Maybelline strobe cream, because it's affordable compare to others strobe creams & Maybelline cosmetic never fail to manage your trust.
This strobe cream is in shade of pink, which help me to achive pinky dewy glowy makeup. It blend easily when I mix with foundation or BB cream, but it became lil complicated to blend when I try to apply directly on my skin to just illuminate specific feature of my face like ( apple of my cheeks, nose, or upper boder line ) you have to blend it quickly other wise you will end with patches.
          The shimmer particles on it is very fine, so when you apply  you could not find any chunks on it, it also help makeup to stay in place for longer time of period.
.
.

Pro:
+ Blend easily with foundation.
+ 2 shades available you can choose as your preference.
+ Shimmer particles are really fine, doesn't feel like heavy chunk.
+ Pea size amount is enough for whole face.
+ Help makeup to stay in place for longer time of period.
+ Easily available both online & off-line.
.
.
.
Cons:
- little difficult to blend when you apply directly ( Maybelline can reformulate & make this strobe cream more moist & creamy )
- if you are from dry skin do moustrize your face nicly, other wise you could end with patches.
.
.
Quantity / Price /       shade:
18 ML.    / 665 INR /  Pink
.
.
** Maybelline host sale on nykaa so keep eye on it, you can on 25% to 30% off on this product.
I got mine at 488 INR
.
.
2) Wet N Wild Photo Focous Dewy Face Primer ( till prime dew us upart )
I bought this because it says it's a primer, but later on I found out it's a bit shimmery & tinted.
The shade of tint is Champagne colour & it has very fine shimmer particles, as it claims it makes my makeup dewy.
       I always prefer primer which help to minimize pores, as this primer fails to do that, I started using it as strobe cream & strust me guys it works amazing as strobe cream. I generally apply this after applying pore minimizer primer. & It help me to achive perfect illuminous & pinky glow on my face.
.
         This product can be is in many different ways such as :-
1) you can apply this after applying moustrizer & set with compact. It will give you dewy look in simple steps. Perfect for daily use.
2) you can also apply this before applying foundation or BB cream to get dewy look. But remember it is tinted, so you may reduce the quantity of foundation / BB cream.
3) you can also use this after applying moustrizer & primer. As it is tinted it has very sheer coverage, it works like BB cream as well.
.
.
.

Pro:
+ Blend very easily.
+ Can be blend with finger tips.
+ Can be use in many different ways.
+ Gives perfect dewy finish to your makeup.
+  It has beautiful champagne tint.
+ The shimmer particles are very fine.
+ Very smooth in texture, good for dry skin.
.
.
.
Cons:
- In this product I did not found any cons, but the only con I might add, is this product name, Wet N Wild should change this product name from primer to a strobe cream, as this product works as strobe cream.
.
.
.
Quantity / Price /       shade:
25 ML.    / 499 INR /  champagne color

Comments

Popular Posts