Cleansing Milk || AARANYAA || Detail Review

Hello beautiful people out there,
Hope you guys are doing well.
Let me ask you a question, how you start your day? Now you all think by brushing our teeth, of course then what you do? Coz from past few days I am starting my morning with cleansing my face, what's new? Generally we wash our face, but how about first clense then wash?
The cleanser that make me fan is from AARANYAA CLEANSING MILK Cleanses & Purifies Enriched With Natural Extracts.
.
.
.
.
Packaging:
The clensing milk comes in a white color sleek round plastic bottles with tight cap & pump nozzle.
The packaging is nice & sturdy.
.
.
.
Ingredients:

Plz consider the picture.
.
.
.
.
.
It claims?
It is a deep clenser that cleanses your skin gently while keeping it fresh, clear & radient.
Natural ingredients not only eliminate imputes, but also awaken a youthful glow.
.
.
.
.
How to apply?
Use a cotton ball to soak with it to cleanse the face. Use every morning & night.
.
.
.
Quantity / Price:
100 ML / 275 INR
.
.
.
.
My experience:
The cleansing milk comes in a exactly milk like texture just a little thick, it has a very beautiful sweet fragrance that help you feel fresh in morning or night, two pump require for full face & neck after messaging onto the skin, I personally like to leave it for two minutes so it's absorbed to the skin & remove all the dirt & immpurities from the skin.

        You can see the results from first wash it self, after washing my face I can feel the smooth & suffle skin which is a lot more moisture & nourished.
   This cleansing milk is for all skin types, so if you are from super oily skin do try it, it will help control your excess oil & sebum & will give you amazing soothing glowing face.
   This cleanser I use before & after makeup as well, before makeup it help me to give perfect base & after removing makeup I like to follow cleansing milk then face wash I don't want any trace of makeup.
        I highly recommend this to college / office working girls, as they face polloution it cause all the skin issue, just a cleanse with AARANYAA CLEANSING MILK , all the dirt & immpurities will wash off & they can have all day naturally glowing face.
.
.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ It removes extra dirt & immpurities
+ Give soft & suffle skin
+ Also can use before & after makeup
+ Doesn't feel harsh
+ Amazing blend of natural extracts like Neem+ tamarind
+ A sweet fragrance that refresh your mood
+ Give a natural glow
+ Paraben free
+ Not tested on animals
+ Pocket friendly
+ Travel friendly
.
.
.
.
.
Cons:
- nothing I could find.

Comments

Urvija said…
Hi, Nice Blog!!
Are you worried about aging skin? Try Urvija’s collagen serum for face, the best retinol serum in India for youthful skin.

Popular Posts