"Dream Satin Skin SPF 24 PA ++ By Maybelline New York " Detail Review

Gd afternoon Beautiful people out there,
Today I am gonna review My all time favorite foundation. As I am from super dry skin family I have to choose very wisly because I dnt want to end up looking cacky or patches on my face.
  When it comes to foundation I became very choosy.
This time I wanted something different as I always avoid sunscreen underneath my makeup coz it dosent suit I try to buy my foundation & powder with SPF so my skin will be protected.

This sunscreen I bought from nykaa 3 months ago & I am using this since then.

"Dream Satin Skin SPF 24 PA ++ By Maybelline New York "
.
.
.
.
Packaging:
The foundation cones in a glass transparent round bottle with pump nozzle & protection cap.
 I like this packaging compare to there fit me foundation it easy to use. You can take proper amount without any mess or wastage.
.
.
.
.
Quantity / price:
30 ML / 699 INR
** I bought from nykaa when some sale is going on so I got in 540 INR
.
.
.
SHADE: B5 NUDE
.
.
.
My Experience:
I bought this on summer on that time I was tanned B5 Nude was the right shade for my tan skin. The foundation is not liquidy at all it is thick cream base bt it blend easily & gives you softy satiny dwey finish. If you want a total matte finish you can apply compact top of it.
 This foundation is really like dream if you are beginner then this is the best foundation to start with. It is so easy to blend no extra efforts required & Lil amount is enough for medium coverage for daily makeup. Bt if you want full coverage you have to take more amount of foundation. But I always go with medium natural coverage. After the foundation sets you will love your skin & wanna touch time by time.

My Experience with foundation is good, I will repurchase again once I finish this. It dosent make my look cacky or it dosent give patches. Just perfect for dry skin.
.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ It gives medium to high coverage
+ If you like dewy finish this is perfect
+ It blend easily
+ Stays intact for long 5 to 7 hours
+ Dosent look cacky or patchy
+ Worth buying
+ Easily available on makeup stores, departmental stores & online
+ Suitable for dry to super dry skin.
.
.
.
Cons:
- they did not provided outer package I prefer safety outer package, it becomes easy for travelling.
- they have only 6 shades bt 2 3 shades are only available in India
- they did not provided details like Ingredients etc

Comments

Popular Posts