Fennel & chamomile Toner || The Beauty Rituals || Detail Review ||


Hello Folks,
Welcome back for another review,
In skincare regime the step I love most is toner, yes tonning is the best past of my ctm routine. It makes me feel refresh & gives the glow to tierd skin.
Few days back I received a very different kind a toner. Earlier I used cucumber toner, lavender toner , witch hazel toner & most common rose toner.
But did you ever heard of "Fennel & chamomile Toner" definitely this toner attracted me & I has to try this.
.
.
Fennel & chamomile Toner by The beauty rituals.
.
.
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in a round transparent bottle with spray nozzle & round cap which is pretty tight definitely it is easy to carry with you.
   All the necessary information is printed on the bottle it self.
.
.
.
How to use?
Spay facial toner on clean & dry face & let it dry. Repeat twice for best results.
.
.
.

It claims:
Fennel & chamomile facial toner refines the look of pores, for smoother skin texture. It hydrates skin & boost elasticity it also helps diminish dark spots & uneven skin tone.
.
.
.
Ingredients:
Fennel seed
Roman chamomile
Green tea
.
.
.
My experience:
The beauty rituals manufacture products in home, in small batches all there products are home made, handmade, organic & natural. They are free from chemical & cruelty free.
    The fennel chamomile toner has very natural fragrance of fennel which disappear after 30 to 40 sec, I spray this toner to directly my face & it give me cool sensation refreshments, it also helps to minimize pores & prevent pimple acne if you have any. It helps to remove tan as well. Green tea helps to  makes your skin glow.
   I just got addicted to this toner. If you are someone who has acne pimples or tan & dnt have time to take care of your skin just carry this toner & spray twice or thrice a day ex between college hours or ofc hours, it will remove all the dirt & excess oil & keep your skin refresh.
.
.
.
To place oder plz visit there instagram page & Dm them:https://www.instagram.com/the.beauty.rituals/
.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ Minimizes pores
+ Prevent acne & blemishes
+ Remove tan & pigmentation
+ Gives cool sensation makes you feel refresh
+ Light weight dissolve in skin with in 30 to 40 second
+ Handmade
+ Homemade
+ Cruelty free
+ Organic ingredients
.
.
.
Cons:
- they didnt mentioned the price, quantity, self life. They are new startup so I suggest them to mention all this on packaging it self.

Comments

Popular Posts